Proverbs 24 & 30

To show partiality in judgment is not good. He who says to the wicked man, "You are just"-- men will curse him, people will denounce him. But those who convict the evildoer will fare well, and on them will come the blessing of prosperity.

He gives a kiss on the lips who makes an honest reply.

Complete your outdoor tasks, and arrange your work in the field; afterward you can establish your house.

Be not a witness against your neighbor without just cause, thus committing folly with your lips. Say not, "As he did to me, so will I do to him; I will repay the man according to his deeds."

I passed by the field of the sluggard, by the vineyard of the man without sense; and behold! it was all overgrown with thistles; its surface was covered with nettles, and its stone wall broken down. And as I gazed at it, I reflected; I saw and learned the lesson: A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the arms to rest. Then will poverty come upon you like a highwayman, and want like an armed man.

Proverbs 24:23-34

Every word of God is tested; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Add nothing to his words, lest he reprove you, and you be exposed as a deceiver.

The eye that mocks a father, or scorns an aged mother, Will be plucked out by the ravens in the valley; the young eagles will devour it.

Proverbs 30:5-6, 17